Highlights : Conduct of Examinations and other academic activities - Decisions of Academic Council
1. Theory Examinations for final semester UG and PG start from 01.07. 2020 (Results: 15.08.2020)
2. B.Tech Honours S8 26th and 29th June 2020
3. Remote Online teaching method shall be continued
4. The internal evaluation shall also be carried out using remote methods. If any fails to acquire minimum internal improvement chance shall be given
5. Contact classes for final semester will be conducted from 01.06.2020 if govt issues directives else continue with online class. faculty members should make the learning materials available to their students in whichever form possible at the earliest.
6. In Addition to june-july exams, there will be another regular University examinations commencing from first week of October.Students can write write either the first or the second regular examinations
7. Students not having digital learning facilities shall contact the Engineering College under KTU nearest to his/her present location.
8. The students who are unable to resort to digital learning, in spite of the efforts taken can attend contact classes and attend the October regular exams.
9. Max marks 70, 2.15 Hour time, 31.5 Pass mark (End sem Exam)
10. requirement of activity points has been reduced to 75 instead of 100.
11 . S7 Supplementary starts from 03.08.2020
12 . Final semester students will be given the option to write University examinations at engineering college nearby to their present location
13. The lockdown period will be considered as ‘deemed to be present’ for the purpose of attendance requirement of students.
14. Evaluation of final semester projects (PG and UG) can be conducted, based on interim-results, review, survey, simulation, software-driven, or secondary-data based. Last date of completing the projects is 23rd July, 2020.
15. practical classes will be conducted in accordance with UGC guidelines using Virtual lab or any other suitable software
16. No year back or Minimum credit requirement in 2020The Following Yearback system for 2015 batch and 2019 batch wont be applicable in 2020. But year back system may continue after 2020.
2015 Scheme Year Back
2019 Scheme Year Back
17. All the directives with regard to classes, evaluation, examinations are applicable only for the even semester Jan - June, 2020